Summertime is an excellent time for popsicles. It’s the perfect treat to cool everyone off. I know we like making popsicles with our kids, and we’re always looking for a new popsicle recipe to try. Here is a round up of some yummy, kid-friendly popsicle recipes for you to try at home.
- Strawberry Kiwi Popsicles by Craft Create Cook
- Minions Frozen Fruit Pops by Mom’s Messy Miracles
- Homemade Fudgesicles by Cincy Shopper
- Passion Tea Lemonade Popsicles by Cooking with Curls
- Frozen Yogurt Pop Bites by Frugal Finds During Naptime
- Root Beer Float Popsicles by Clever Pink Pirate
- Raspberry Lemonade Pops by Leelalicious
- Cookies and Cream Pudding Pops by Cooking with Curls
- Strawberries & Cream Ice Pops by Frugal Mom Eh!
- Rainbow Party Ice Pops by Craft Create Cook
Which one is your favorite?